They say it may not have doors or windows, but you can get you a house for cheap girl. Seriously. "
It is because of these types of comments that make me believe we are in two different worlds. This is where I begin to not listen, drop all appropriate social cues and begin to formulate defenses, "yeah, I'm not interested...I don't understand where you're coming from or where you're going...I'm not sure I want to buy a house that was once ripped away from a family most likely because of situations outside of their control...etc." I am not in your fantasy and don't take me there.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in a good corporeal mix of reality and fantasy throughout the day, but in this situation reality must be separated from fantasy, you must turn the television off in your brain and function based on what is happening here. But I assume this is hard to hear when you have created a story so real. A story that you have fed it and bathed, a story so successful you convinced everyone around you to take part in keeping it alive, even me. Almost.
"But what house doesn't need that little bit of work, you know?"
